- Our data principles
- What information do we collect about you
- How will we use the information about you
- Providing your data to others
- Links to other websites
- Access to your information
- How to contact us
Our data principles
- Data should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
- We hold your data securely
- Data will be held for the minimum time necessary and deleted securely
- We will never sell, rent, distribute or make public your personal information
What information we collect about you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Personal data you give us through orders, contact forms on our website, subscription to our newsletters, posting on our social media channels, telephone calls and email correspondence.
The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number.
Information we collect automatically each time you visit our website:
The website data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, device, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about timing, frequency and pattern of your visit. The data is collected by our analytics tracking system.
Information we receive from third parties when you purchase from us:
Personal data we may receive from compliant third parties such as your name, address, and credit score. We will ensure that data received in this way is subject to a suitable data processing agreement with that third party.
How we will use the information about you
We may use your personal data to resolve any query you have raised with us, progress an order, organise a delivery, to process your request for information or your request for contact from us.
The website data we collect will be used to monitor and improve our website services.
Where you have provided your consent we may use your data:-
- To contact you about our products and services
- To send you newsletters, surveys, information on the home environment
- To tailor the information we bring to your attention both when we contact you and on our website
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information or to opt out of future marketing communications by contacting our Customer Services Manager as detailed below.
Provision to third parties
We may disclose your personal data to:
- Our partners and suppliers (with whom we have contracts). For example to provide credit references, delivery services. This may include other companies within our group of companies.
- Our professional advisors, but only as necessary for managing risks, obtaining professional advice and resolving legal disputes
- To comply with a legal obligations or in order to protect your vital interests or those of another individual
Where we share your personal data with a third party, we will ensure this processing is protected by a suitably compliant data processing agreement.
When paying by credit card your payment information is processed by SagePay and is not stored on our servers.
Links to other websites
Retaining and deleting personal data
Personal data that we process for any purpose shall not be kept longer than is necessary.
We will retain and delete your personal data as follows:
- Contact data in relation to completed orders – 10 years
- Other contact data – 3 years following the date of last contact
- Website tracking data – 6 months
Access to your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information please contact:
Customer Services Manager
We want to make sure your personal information is accurate and up-to-date. You may ask us (free of charge) to correct or remove information, restrict the processing of your personal data, object to the processing of your personal data or request the transfer of your personal data. We will respond to such queries within 30 days and deal with requests we received from you in accordance with the Act.
How to contact us
The Data Controller of this website is:
Jaga Heating Products (UK) Ltd, a UK private limited company with company number 02508376
Whose registered office is:
Orchard Business Park
Telephone: 01531 631533